Tuesday 11 November 2014

My New Relationship Blog!



I have been blogging about food and lifestyle for a year and it has given me a great sense of satisfaction and achievement. I feel happy about being able to share what I am passionate about with my friends. Occasionally, I share my thoughts on love, relationships and marriage. 

I don't claim to be an expert in that field, however having run a dating agency for eight years, I have garnered some knowledge on finding true love and maintaining a fulfilling relationship.

Being in love is a beautiful process. It is about two people meeting, connecting and committing to each other. True love is unconditional. It is about putting your partner’s interest before your own. It is about connecting with a person mentally, emotionally and spiritually. It is not easy to maintain a loving relationship, it takes a lot of effort and patience. Many people give up after the first few years of their marriage and take their partner for granted. I find this very sad and would therefore like to share my thoughts on making a relationship or marriage work.

My husband is my main motivation for developing this blog. He is my confidante, best friend, all-time supporter and my pillar of strength. I have chosen to launch this blog during our third wedding anniversary as it is a significant day for me. I am grateful to my husband for being a part of my life. He is sweet, talented, intelligent, understanding and supportive. He is like a ray of sunshine and I am truly happy to have him in my life.

Through this blog, I hope to share with all of you my experience in running the dating agency, the pitfalls I have experienced prior to finding true love and my tips in maintaining a loving and blissful marriage.




With lots of love
Jennifer Yeo

No comments:

Post a Comment